Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

Notice!

Notice to all bloggers. It seems that only one of you are active, and that is Jf. Too active, I'm afraid, that I deleted some of his nonsense posts on engRish. Note if you don't want our blog to be plague by more of Jf's posts, please post some yourselfs. Note that this blog IS mainly about school life and other interests, if I start to spot some posts going off topic, I AM GOING TO DELETE IT WITHOUT MERCY. Yes, without mercy I said. 

So, in order to keep things in order. I think I am going to give out an admisitrative power to one of our bloggers just to keep things toned down. Well, just maybe. Meanwhile, BE ACTIVE AND POST MORE BUT NO NONSENSE, maybe I'll grant you the admin power LOL

Till then. Cheers and good luck to your exams~

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 Comments:

Jf aka Sn1p3® said...

u did mention personal interests. well my personal interests is about engRish... blah blah~

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Zzz. That is humour. I mentioned other interest, not personal interest =(