Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

L001


I am now joining a photography competition. All these pics(L001-L007) are captured in Sungai Buluh(also known as Sasaran) and will be sent to join the competition.
I hope you will give some comments to these pics. Thanks!!!

*Actually I go to that place for 1hour30min - 2 hours just to survey only. These are some pics I capture there. These pics may be chosen to join the competition. Samson, Chung Ka, Thomas & I will go there again this Friday.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

actually hor...the competition need how many photo de???
n hor .... u wil post this photo up ar?

Nigel said...

The competition needs 5 pics only. I will select from other places also.

S!mple® said...

hehe. this picture must be enlarge only can c the effect of it. n yr f/2.8 can throw alrd. why the rain pour still dragging, suppose to be still except u'r inside the car(bt quite imposible).

Anonymous said...

actually, i not tat like yr pic...
i think it is meaningless(truely)
btw, juz like this pic...
^^

谁? said...

gambateh lol....for u all..