Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

Proven and proven, you are warned?


Okay don't flame when you see this post, this is written in the perspective of a student who excels in school ( *ahem* Me *ahem* ) whether in studies or co-curicullur activities. Someone, a few days ago, asked me what is my opinion on secondary school students having complicated relationships with each other.  There you go:

I'm sure some if not most of you are busy woe-ing the one you love. You flirt with him/her everyday, phone everyday, spend plenty of time with him/her, gifts after gifts. But what did you expect in return? The love you really want? 

"Yes" said some people.

"Maybe" said the others.

"No" is my answer. That's why I'm single now :)


It just comes a time when you just don't have much time as you do while in Form 1 or Form 2, you can do anything you want during the lower secondary period. Once you step into higher secondary, things becomes messy.

You had less time with each other, homework after endless homework, assignments that can kill you, exam marathons, club activities, and most of us even got into the committee of our own clubs. So tell me, where is the time for each other? You tell me you have 25 hours per day?

Sometimes I wondered if I can take up the challenge, juggling all those everyday 24/7, but it's proven that I'm not superman, I mean, even superman can't multitask. So I took the challenge, and failed in an epic proportion, more epic than The Lord of the Rings. I screwed up during that period, but luckily I rediscovered my passion, and that is reserved for music. Never lost it since.

You can say I have a messed-up thinking, but I am me. 

So I am asking you for now, Love or your life?


Sunday, November 30, 2008

9 Comments:

S!mple® said...

okey, fine...will chose for life...agree with u....but, next time yr drawing must improve...no more using paint^^

S!mple® said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Lol. That one I know my drawing sucks =)

Burger said...

hoho~ tis is d topic we talk til 4am~

zl.ng said...

Oh... Well, it depends...
Assignments can't kill you. It's weather you have the brains and heart for it.
Well, i don't. Not because i cant, but its because i didn't put my full effort in it. (Lazy :) )

You're single just because there's no one that make you have that special feeling. Not because you want to be that way.

Well, it depends on which you think is more important at this stage.
Same with Simple, i agree with your thought though. But not all of it.

If u did not agree with what i've said? Well, i have example.
Friend XXX(best to leave it unknown) & i expect no one to reveal it:
Well, career planning - accounting, study - good grades(mostly A's), games - Cabal Online(good level), co-curricular - Kelab Setia(AJK), sports - badminton(at least can compete with u, albaX), music - piano (pass grade8), responsibility - prefect ,& LOVE, all got.

And don't tell me only a few people can achieve that. He's human, you are too.

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

No I am single because I wanted to be this way :)

Yin said...

Agree.. Rubbish homework wont killed, but make u half-die.. i rather they kill me on d spot...
BUT! Alba i think u wil change ur mind easily when some1 take action on u.. U noe who is d 'some1' right?
I am sure u noe...

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Holy cow who's that? :D

zl.ng said...

Only u'll know when the person is right.