Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

DJ Human Being

I can't agree more with you guys, that our Physical Education teacher is nothing but a dumb ass most retarded teacher in the world. ( Note that I did not mention who because this is a public blog, but you should know who am I talking about )

These are the reasons:

  1. He's stupid, he doesn't know what is he saying.
  2. His stupidity is highly contagious, whoever listens to him will be stupider than ever.
  3. He doesn't teach us, his class is full of nonsense talkings.
  4. He complained on my efficiency. Screw him! Try doing those works yourself then.
  5. He's sarcastic, but if it wasn't that he is a teacher, he'll have his face bruised by punches already.
  6. He said the word "Shit" in class.
  7. He said the discipline teachers are trying to act like their so busy and important to the school.
  8. He had two faces, he backstab other teachers in front of us. Then he acts like a well-mannered old fart in front of his colleagues.
  9. And he thinks that we are afraid of the discipline teachers. But we aren't. Well, at least I'm not.
  10. He thinks he is a valuable asset to this school, like we can't lose him or else we'll crumble. 
  11. Which in fact is not true at all, god bless the Putrajaya school he was talking about that he was wanting to transfer to.
  12. He's fed up with life, which means he doesn't even care what he does now.
  13. And that's why he's been acting like a retarded turd.
  14. And it's all because his mother died.
  15. Which is totally none of our business anyway. My granddad died too, did he care?
  16. He pretends that we are dumb monkeys.
  17. Try asking him what is 1+1=? . Honestly, he doesn't know that the answer is 2, that's why he'll ask you back "Are you stupid?" and act smart himself.
  18. If you try to act funny with him, he'll say that he know what tricks we're playing. But actually he doesn't. He's a retard, remember?
  19. And if you don't, he'll try to act funny himself. But he's a lame joker, his jokes are rubbish.
  20. Because everyone in the school said so, not only me or anyone else alone.

Ya, I think he fully deserves the bad things happened to him. I have no pity for him. Allah did the right thing to that *sshol*.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

8 Comments:

Yin said...

support~~~~ shit teacher wil act like shit... tat's his style~~

Anonymous said...

wahoo! Agree wif u!

xin911 said...

Agreed... Can find a way upload his picture? Haha!

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

No, to upload his pic would mean that I would reveal his identity. He can sue me for that =)

zl.ng said...

Great disguise... Stay tuned to tv4D to look out for more bullsh*t stories and "interesting" complains...

谁? said...

haha....i raised up my both hands....and 3 of my legs(2 for walking)....agree wif ur post....and wat u mentioned about...

Jin Yi said...

he had once wrote my name in buku kawalan and asking me to take a slip from the teachers'room...
hello...i just do my job to give the class attendance for puan Ean okay...

J~ said...

He reminds me of DC comic's Two-Face and the Joker..