Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

A Happy Birthday to Xin and our members introduction

Neaely forgot that today is our beloved Zhong Xin's birthday XD. A Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday to you o. Also today is 911 memorial day, where the World Trade Centre went down to terrorist attacks, god bless the passed souls.

Now I am going to introduce the current bloggers for this blog ^^

  • Chris "AlbatrossX"---It's me and I am the administrator for this blog, for blog informations you can find and ask me. I'm the monitor for this class btw =)
  • Jf Sn1p3r---He is the noobest sniper player ever in existence, always got bullied in the class because he has a pitiful childhood XD ( I made up that story ). Known for bullshitting a lot especially in blogs =/
  • B'Zzai---SHE is a girl =). Our assistant class monitor, seldom do any class works except for giving attendence to our class teacher XP. Sometimes gets overexcited and goes lunatic madness.
  • GeniusKid---Da class band drummer. Nothing much to introduce about this kid except he's not really THAT genius LOL.
  • xin911---See his own profile =). I will be forcing him to contribute to his blog a lot...haha...Our resident insanest musician IMO ( in my opinion ).
  • cHuNgKa---One of the photography guys I've got to blog here. Will be posting more photos than words ( I hope =/ )
  • 7-2Q---He is da class vigilante, doing the police's job XD. He will be our resident author, will be contributing a lot of creative writings so stay tuned to his works.
  • Ramen the Midnight Poet---His name saids it all he's the midnight poet, he's probably one of the best talent in Chinese I've ever seen. I haven't assign him on what to do yet, well, so do many. Will make him write something here a few times a month at least.
  • Nigel Ho---The resident photographer and guitarist. He's going to be posting tons of senseless pictures.

So That's all for now, I will edit this post if further members join this blog. Cheers~ (More to come---Thomas and Samson)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

4 Comments:

xin911 said...

I am not insane la... Mun Hong... Zzzz... Any prove?

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

i'm not saying you are insane, i'm saying you have insane musical ability =D

Chung Ka said...

wow... yea, u r right... more pictures than words... tats the word bro!!!

谁? said...

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!