Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

To all Deeday's Bloggers

Attention to all. I know exam is near soon and you guys are probably quite busy with your studies. But I don't really think that posting at least once a week is that difficult. Note that I do not want bloggers that only have a name in the blogger list and never even posted once.

I will pardon all until the end of exam. When the year end examination ends, I do expect you guys to AT LEAST POST ONCE IN TWO WEEKS, that's awfully long for you to get ready to post what you want to. 

That's all for this announcement. Cheers to all~ Happy studying :)

Monday, September 29, 2008

3 Comments:

Jin Yi said...

在说我吗?。。哈哈

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

LOL...If you admit =)

zl.ng said...

wow... cruel jessica alba..