Notice Board

This is where any important news are made and posted by the blog admin.

Wisdom Tooth

My Wisdom Tooth

I went to see the dental surgeon today to extract a tooth. Don't be shocked by the image, it's actually a tooth known as the wisdom tooth.

Now here's a short fact about wisdom tooth. It is the two teeth in the deepest part of your mouth or jaw. Most people will grow it while some don't ( Which one are you? ). Those who grow it will only experience the growth of wisdom tooth at the age of 20-24, in other words, the two last tooth only will break out from your gums at that age.

What happened to me was, my wisdom tooth grew out at least five years earlier than it should be, the dentist said it must be removed because my jaws are still not fully grown, therefore it doesn't have enough space for two more teeth. This will lead to the imparement of the direction of growth and later leads to the damage of other teeth. So this is what happened..

 

And this is what will happen if it's not removed later...

So you get the idea...You guys should thank god you are not suffering the pain in my mouth I have now. And not to mention I only removed one wisdom tooth, I still have another to go... 

Ah well...Life sucks sometimes isn't?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 Comments:

zl.ng said...

Oh well, u should thank God that He let u experience something that has rarely occurred.. LOL.

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Much to that, I should have called CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, and Bernama TV to broadcast this news XD

zl.ng said...

u forgotten one.. RTM.. the most famous tv station... U noe wat it does?? 'R'espond 'T'o 'M'aniacs like u..

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Nah...RTM are for losers, they 'R'ape 'T'hy 'M'others =/

zl.ng said...

wow... since this is the story of Jessica Alba, everyone would wan to hear it, except "her(original)self"... LOL, cut the crap, stop fooling ady lah..